What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site to enhance your experience
- Ensure that the website works correctly
- Remember your preferences
- Collect statistical data on website usage
- Provide personalized advertising and marketing content
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They allow you to navigate our site, log in, and use various features.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as language or region settings, and allow us to customize our website to provide a more personalized experience.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website. This helps us to understand how visitors interact with our site, identify issues, and improve our website’s performance.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant ads based on your interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign.
We also use third-party cookies on our website. These cookies are placed by third-party providers who provide services such as website analytics, advertising, and social media integration. We have no control over these cookies and are not responsible for their use.
You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to delete or block cookies, and you can also set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being placed. However, please note that if you block or delete cookies, some features of our website may not work correctly.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any updates.